Albany secondary essay questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Platinum Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone post Albany's secondary essay questions if there are any.

Members don't see this ad.

hey

i filled it out a few days ago. I think the question was, "Describe yourself". Yes. Describe yourself. 1000 characters. NOT VAGUE AT ALL. NOPE.

hope this helps spidey

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah they want both a photo and the essay. There were other questions that didn't relate to me on there: question about reapplication; question about relatives at AMC....

Actually I just received Albany's Secondary today. Here are the essay questions:

1. Describe Yourself (1,000 character limit)

2. If selected for an interview, what one life experience would you most like to talk about? (160 Character Limit)

3. If your school has a Premedical Committee but you are not using that service, please indicate why? ( 1,000 Character Limit)

I like the describe yourself question, gives you a chance to talk about who you are, vs. just rambling about experiences. :)

I also like the "describe yourself" question. But the character limit is pretty stingy (1000 characters, ~eleven lines), and I can't help shake the feeling that I'm taking out a personal ad: "I like witty conversation, pina coladas, and walks in the rain." Haha, do you think that would go over well with the admissions people? :laugh:

how did you guys answer the "describe yourself" question? i actually find thsi question quite difficult to answer. I don't want to be too cocky and i don't wanna be too modest.

hey guys i have much more to say than space provided about what i have been doing this year. i have a sup[plemental statement . do you guyd think it is a good idea to mail it in with my payment?? it talks about problems i may have had through my undergrad years.

Originally posted by calbears84
how did you guys answer the "describe yourself" question? i actually find thsi question quite difficult to answer. I don't want to be too cocky and i don't wanna be too modest.

I will attach a photgraph of myself and write "stud" on the back