Albany Supplemental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USArmyDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the Albany supplemental application, one of the things on there are extracirricular activities (during college and post college) including sports, hobbies and special interests.
What did you guys put on there? I am very much into the military and like to read about current events, but does that seem to normal or stupid to even put into the application? Also, I trained in martial arts until my freshman year of college. I assume that wouldn't fit either. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I put UConn Ultimate Frisbee Team :)

i don't know how you would fit in the current events thing unless you actually do something about it other than just be up to date on it

and i don't think the martial arts fits into the during college and post college section, although it does sound like something you probably poured a lot of time into

C.P. Jones said:
I put UConn Ultimate Frisbee Team :)

i don't know how you would fit in the current events thing unless you actually do something about it other than just be up to date on it

and i don't think the martial arts fits into the during college and post college section, although it does sound like something you probably poured a lot of time into

Damn right on the martial arts part. I put a lot of my time into it, not to mention I got my a$$ kicked a couple of times. I remember in one of the national tournaments I competed in. There were these Yugoslovian guys, some damn good competitors. Well, I was about to fight one of them and man were they good. Don't get me wrong I gave them a run for their money but I eventually lost 3-2.