Albany???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ninaninanina

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take many of you that applied to Albany to get a response, either a rejection or an interview after your secondary applications were submitted?? It has been awhile since I sent everything, but I have no recieved any sort of letter or e-mail, so I was thinking of calling the school!

Members don't see this ad.

It was a very long time since I submitted my stuff. I called them just to check up and they are very nice there. They said that my file was just completed (don't understand *that* at all, but maybe they were cross-referencing grades or something) and that I would get a letter in 7-10 days.

I called Albany last week (the 26th of feb.) and they told me that my app was complete, but that it wouldn't be sent to the AdCom for another 1-2 weeks. I suggest that you call them a.s.a.p. i had a similar experience with temple. but the same day i called, they forwarded my app. good luck! i understand the pain.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it only took a couple weeks after submitting my secondary to receive an invite. They were very quick. They were also very quick to reject me. :wink: Good luck!

The website listed my app complete on 10/15; emailed an interview invite on 10/31; interviewed 12/19; email acceptance received 1/8 (packet received shortly thereafter).
So, they are obviously not the snail-mail kinda school for most stuff. Did everyone else accepted get an email first?