Albert Einstein - GLOBAL HEALTH NIGHT, WORLD AIDS DAY?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCYan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone gets this email from Albert Einstein inviting us to this global night thing? It says in the email that it will be on Dec 1st evening. Here is their exact wording:

Dear Applicant:

We would like to make you aware of the annual "Global Health Night" here at Einstein.

Many of you are too far away to attend, but if you plan on being in New York that day, you are invited to join us for what promises to be an informative and inspirational evening.

If you'd like to attend, let us know by emailing us at [email protected].

Thank you.

Will my application be looked down if i don't go?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I got this while I was neurotically checking my email for a Mt. Sinai decision, I thought it was something from them but then was disappointed.

Do you think its a bad sign if we didnt get the email? I feel like theyve forgotten about me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ditto - waiting for some MSSM love.

I doubt they'll look badly upon your application if you don't go. I think it's more of an opportunity for you to see more of Einstein than you would on interview day, since presumably there will be med students and faculty at the event.

Anybody know of other things going on for World Aids Day in NYC (or in the area) that sounds cool?

Crap, I didn't get it either. I think they forgot about me as well, since I haven't heard a word from them since my completion email.

Yea I got this too while i was hoping for an email from Mt. Sinai. I was really excited for like 5 seconds while the page loaded, then bummed to see i would have to keep waiting. i hate those mass email; what wasted excitement

I deleted that e-mail. what's going on then? (I didn't know they sent out those e-mails to applicants, though.). well, if anyone comes by then and wants to hang aroud this neighborhood let me know. catch a bite to eat, learn more about Einstein :thumbup: You won't learn anything about the school from that conference it sounds like, though.

For those applicants who did not get the email, I believe they only send out the email to ppl who already interviewed there. I was there on Oct 21st. So don't worry there is still a chance.