1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Albert Einstein Med...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by williestyle81, Dec 2, 2002.

1. williestyle81

williestyle81 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Albert Einstein sent me an email stating that my file is complete and that it is under review. But that was 1 MONTH ago!!!! Has anyone else heard or not heard anything?

EMW

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Surfer, sailor, swimmer!
    7+ Year Member

They did the same thing to me a while back and my application had been turned in for a while. If you're an Aug. MCATer, like myself, they do not review your file until your scores are received and your application moves to the top of the pile. I still haven't heard about an interview invite and I got that email about 1 month ago. Hope this helps!:p

4. PluckyDuk8

PluckyDuk8 Pluck of all Plucks
    7+ Year Member

My app's been complete since Aug. 22. Still haven't heard anything. Patience is a virtue and as long as there's no rejection all is well.

5. Sunnygirl

Sunnygirl Member
    7+ Year Member

My app was completed Sept. 23, and I have yet to hear a thing. I wonder if Einstein is just slow or behind... I hope they get in touch soon!

6. Slinkie

Slinkie I need a subtitle?
    7+ Year Member

Same here. Everything's been in for months now, and nothing. And I was really hoping... especially since it's one of the schools I actually know how to get to.

7. PelicanMan

PelicanMan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got an interview invitation about a month after my application was complete. My application was complete october 1st and i interviewed on November 23. I haven't heard about my interview.