Albert Einstein Med...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by williestyle81, Dec 2, 2002.

1. williestyle81

williestyle81 Senior Member

Albert Einstein sent me an email stating that my file is complete and that it is under review. But that was 1 MONTH ago!!!! Has anyone else heard or not heard anything?

EMW

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Surfer, sailor, swimmer!

They did the same thing to me a while back and my application had been turned in for a while. If you're an Aug. MCATer, like myself, they do not review your file until your scores are received and your application moves to the top of the pile. I still haven't heard about an interview invite and I got that email about 1 month ago. Hope this helps!:p

4. PluckyDuk8

PluckyDuk8 Pluck of all Plucks

My app's been complete since Aug. 22. Still haven't heard anything. Patience is a virtue and as long as there's no rejection all is well.

5. Sunnygirl

Sunnygirl Member

My app was completed Sept. 23, and I have yet to hear a thing. I wonder if Einstein is just slow or behind... I hope they get in touch soon!

6. Slinkie

Slinkie I need a subtitle?

Same here. Everything's been in for months now, and nothing. And I was really hoping... especially since it's one of the schools I actually know how to get to.

7. PelicanMan

PelicanMan Senior Member

I got an interview invitation about a month after my application was complete. My application was complete october 1st and i interviewed on November 23. I haven't heard about my interview.