Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Posy

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

I am trying to choose between Einstein, Rochester, and Temple, and I can't make a decision! I've heard good things about all 3, but think that I may want to be in NY for family reasons. However, Temple will save me about $40,000 in living expenses and tuition. Does anyone know anything pro or con about any of these schools (particularly Einstein)?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I'm a 4th year at Einstein. I can't speak for the other two schools, but Einstein has been really good to me and I am happy I chose to come here. The student body is a very diverse group and there is no feeling of overwhelming "competetiveness" among the students here. If you have particular questions about the school, please feel free to e-mail me. i'll share what I know. In my opinion, it's nice to be near family during medical school. Many of my classmates chose einstein because of that reason (all other things being equal). However, Temple is an excellant school too and if you can save 40,000, I would be hard pressed not to go there. Bottom line: all 3 that you mention are excellant schools and I'm sure you will get a good education wherever you go. Good luck in the decision process.

-leon-