Algerian medical student club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

assila

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i know maybe the only one who is from algeria i just wanna check for any one who is from my country :rolleyes::thumbup:
ps ican speak french too if ive to:D

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am a dentist from Algeria toooo.happy to see you there.:love:

Hi guys,

I'm also an algerian gen med student in my last year....
Nice to find you in this forum....

Please don't hesitate to ask anything....
Amin

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I'm also an algerian gen med student in my last year....
Nice to find you in this forum....

Please don't hesitate to ask anything....
Amin

hello there so happy tohave found both of u

i`m an algerian too,
are you students in usa?
may be you can help me by answering some of my questions.
i speak french too,so,.:)

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
great ... je parle aussi francais

Oh woooow... more of my people exist here. How amazing! Yes i am algerian too and i'm pre-podiatry medicine student living in northern Virginia (near washington DC). nice to meet all of you!!! =D I'm so happy...u have no idea...there are soooooo few algerians in my region, it's sad! =(

p.s. je parle frencais un petit pue...pas trops...i never lived in algeria, got the passport and flew out! lol

Hey wled bladi..........
good to see you all in this great website.
I'm originally from BBA (34), grew up in Marseille...doing my studies in Budapest,Hungary in english.
I'm doing my intern year....and looking for surgery residency post for next year in ireland,UK or the states....

Last edited:
Omg..I am so glad to find an algerian medical student group in a North American website!..very pleased to see u all :)
I am originaly algerian too, medical student in Canada...euh..dont know what to say about myself..i lived in the UK before, and longer before that in Algeria..so je suis Trilingue :)
I would be honnoroud to join your study group, and we can exchange our experiences and skills...It is something that we truly need as our community rarely makes efficient professional groups...
Hope to hear from you ..as for me..i need to revise my Cardio/Pneumo and Gastro physical examination and questionnaire :( got a test on thursday!
Bisous

hi every body , i'm so glad to know that there is algerians here. my english is not...:oops: , i'm regarding the canadian exams, mccee, Qe1 and 2 and I want to know if there is someone interested.

Last edited:
Oh woooow... more of my people exist here. How amazing! Yes i am algerian too and i'm pre-podiatry medicine student living in northern Virginia (near washington DC). nice to meet all of you!!! =D I'm so happy...u have no idea...there are soooooo few algerians in my region, it's sad! =(

p.s. je parle frencais un petit pue...pas trops...i never lived in algeria, got the passport and flew out! lol
believe me or not
i realy get pleased hope more members gonna join us :rolleyes:
good luck

i wanna say to all of you welcome and i'm proud
kisses
ps: if u need any thing just hit me up
au revoir mes amis et boncourage

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, :)
I am so pleased and delighted by discovering all these Algerian medical elite who are the genuine takers of risk. These diversity in their locations , some are in Europe others from America , Canada... is real source of proud and honor.
I am medical student in London ,I am doing my internship. In the meanwhile, preparing for the usmle step 1..well , once again , I was so happy by discovering that forum . I look forward to sharing our experiences and creating a strong network between all the takers of scientific projects…..
All the best .. :)

its getting more and more greater .... well we should logg in more often here or just trade our msn so we can discuch about that amazing meeting .... for sure u can take mine if u want to .... best wishes to all.kiss

I'm a pharmacy student from Algeria too, happy to join!

well as i see aour family is getting more and more bigger keep coming guys :))

Salam, Hi there!

This is ZAK, i'm algerian & i study pharmacy!!! & i'm happy to join you guys!

P.S: sorry for reviving a +7 monthes thread...
P.S: Assila, are you assilabix de forumdz? si oui ben je suis el-farouk! lol

I'm a student from Algeria too, happy to read you!

salam:)

its great to see everyone in here,
i just want to take your view in something...
currently iam in my final year doing my A Levels..
i live in London and have applied to study medicine but was rejected. seeing as i cannot see myself doing anything else other than medicine, iam thinking of going back to algeria and trying to apply to study medicine there... do anyone have an idea if thats good or bad or any other idea on what i should do???? please reply ASAP.:(

JK
WS

Wow.. good to see an Algerian medical students group. I am from Algiers, living in Dallas and I will be starting med school this fall in Denver, CO.

Last edited:
Salam, Hi there!

Hi..what is this forum DZ thingy?...im also a med student..but in Canada..where re u taking ur pharmacy degree?

Salam, Hi there!

salut a toi farouk dont think ive ever seen hung in there.. good to meet then

Last edited:
i say hey to every one who joins us inthese last days ...igotta say im lili bit busy about the exams ..i promesse ill be here and discuse with u all ..so visite the site from time to time ..for more information add me on facebook " Assila Rebizi".. see u

hi there ...long time no talkin' so whtas up guys ...??and what about us

hi there ...long time no talkin' so whtas up guys ...??and what about us

Algerians here are pretty quite... thats not possible in real life though..;)
Well... i am packing up to go to Med school in 2 weeks. Too many things to do, too little time.

Hi every One ...
I wish you all the best
Any One is prepering For a PLAB Exam in london ??
:(

Hello, I'm a Moroccan doctor and I'm in my second year of residency in pulmonary medecine.
I will move to the US (New york) with my husband for at least two years, and I would like to know what kind of paid medical activities I can practice before passing the required steps (1, 2 and 3).
Thank you for your help.
Chaimaa

Hello, I'm a Moroccan doctor and I'm in my second year of residency in pulmonary medecine.
I will move to the US (New york) with my husband for at least two years, and I would like to know what kind of paid medical activities I can practice before passing the required steps (1, 2 and 3).
Thank you for your help.
Chaimaa

Performing any kind of medical activities in US requires certifications from US. I am afraid you wont be able to do any medical activities till you pass your all USMLE steps and start your residency. You probably can shadow a doctor or volunteer at clinic or hospital, but they wont pay you and wont let you perform any medical procedures.

Msil khayr to everyone :)
wow its been so long since I've posted on this site,
Its so nice to see so many of my country folk here.

Anyhow, I'm doin my last year of med school here in chicago, was born in Algiers (Hussein Dey to be precise), and came to the U.S as an infant.

Oh yeah before I forget, good luck to the Algerian national team tomorrow! Looks like we might be on our way to South Africa :xf:!!

One two three viva l’Algérie ! i am so glad to see Algerian medical students group i wish you a good luck and alsoo for our national team in south Africa )

Hi all, how are you going these days?

Howdy to everybody :)

I'm not a Medical Student, as of yet!

But I'm preparing to join the crowd of 2011 inshaa ALLAH.

I've started my Computer Science Engineering degree in 2003, and I'm starting a B.A in English now - already finished the 1st year -, and I hope that I'll be able to join the Medical Field by Sept 2011, that's if I can manage handling my 3rd Year of B.A simultaneously with the 1st Year of Medicine :D

Otherwise, I'll join the Sept 2012 class by the will of ALLAH!

I'm not that old by the way, I'll be 27 by this November - yet another non-standard student -, so I guess I'll keep lurking in and out on this board, may to get prepared mentally for how is it like to be a Medico Student, especially at this age :cool:

Anyway, good luck to everybody in their journeys, and if I may ask, is there anyone still studying in Algeria? I'd like to hear from them, and what Universities do you advise/recommend?

salam ! je suis algerienne ca fait 3ans que je suis au usa.je prepare USMLE STEP1.s'il ya qlq qui a passe step1,j'aimerai bien avoir beaucoup d'information et de conseils,
thank you and good luck for every bodies.:)

Hello everybody!:)

I'm a medical student from Sudan & wanna greet all the Algerians here!

We in Sudan love the Algerians so much, they're our close friends!

Greetings to all Algeria! :)

VIVA L'ALGERIE :cool:

salam ! je suis algerienne ca fait 3ans que je suis au usa.je prepare USMLE STEP1.s'il ya qlq qui a passe step1,j'aimerai bien avoir beaucoup d'information et de conseils,
thank you and good luck for every bodies.:)

I am preparing usmle step1 too, please contact me on my sky pe : zerfa3dz
or on my email box [email protected]
where did you attend your medecine training?
I am graduate from Constantine university
and I finished my residency in neurology in Algeria
I will be waiting for your answer
thanks

Hello everybody , im a freshly graduated medical student in Algeria ,

i ve been and still interested in doing my residency in the USA but dad came up today with residency in UK è_é snif snif ,

I want some advice please ^^ : USA vs UK !!

note: UK system s so complicated as the speciality training start from the initial training (core training) , means student chose their speciality field when still "students":eek: plus i couldnt understant for a non EU graduate how the MCRP would help :( en résumé j ai rien compris :confused:

for the USA everything is clear!!! I even get the books and videos !! and at the moment i decided to start studyin dad came with this !!!!:scared:

so please any advice ?? and for doctors who succeeded in the steps of the USMLE ( i already hear abt some) how is the experience there? and could u get decent position in decent training hospitals????

oh and please what abt ophtalmology in USA its not a straight line to it :eek:

sometime i just feel lost :confused: and :scared: so any advice or someone starting to prepare this summer would be fun to have some sp :)

Nice to find you all here ^^ greeeetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings from algiers :love:

Whassup everybody
i'm in Algiers right now preparing for Usmle step 1 ; any study partener out thre ..

Hey guys, any Algerian dentist here in the US preparing for the Boards?

Don't know if this conversation is still going on lol but im also a medical student from Algeria, any usmle takers?

Reactions: 1 user