Alhumdullillah! 7/28 DAT breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolked

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First off, I would like to thank God for granting me success, without him, I would surely be lost. Secondly, I wanna thank all the peeps here on SDN, you guys are all awesome and I wish success for every single one of you!

So the break down,

I started studying May 16th, the day after my finals ended. I took the Kaplan course to give me some sort of structure to my studying. Initially I was like wow Kaplan is awesome, then I was introduced to SDN and realized that Kaplan is not that best thing out there, especially their PAT!

SO during the first month in which I took the kaplan class, I studied 6 days a week, 3-5 hours a day. Then when the course ended, I started studying 8-11 hours a day 7 days a week. That was torture, but I knew it had to be done. I missed weddings, hangouts, and basically everything that makes summer summer, but alhumdullillah (thank God), it all paid off.

Disclaimer: These scores are not as good as the the 25's and 30's people have posted, but I'm happy :D!

Scores:
PAT: 18 (55.3%)
QR: 17 (76.6%) :thumbdown:
RC: 20 (78.5%)
Bio: 20 (91.8%)
Gchem: 23 (97.3%)
Ochem: 21 (89.7%
TS: 21 (96.2%) :D
AA: 20 (93.4%)

Materials used:
Kaplan Course
DAT Destroyer
MATH Destroyer
CDP
Chad's Videos
DATqvault (3 free tests)

To give hope to anyone struggling through their studying, I did not receive these grades in any practice test I took. All my scores for the Kaplan practice tests sucked and made me super nervous.

Practice Test:
Bio/Gchem/Ochem/RC/QR/TS/PAT/AA
Final: 17/17/19/20/16/18/20/18
Test 1: 17/19/17/22/19/18/21/19
Test 2: 17/18/14/19/16/16/20/17

SO as you can tell, I would get owned from these practice exams, and I took practice exam 2 last week, and got a 14 in Orgo!!!!!!!!!!! I was like wtf??? But alhumdullillah on the real exam, I pulled a 21. SO everyone keep your head up and if I can do well, then I know anyone can do well.

I have a GPA of a 3.4, its kind of on the low side, but I'm hoping I can get a few interviews God-willing ( I applied to 20 schools). I got tons of EC's and have 75 hours of shadowing a dentist.

Good luck to everyone out there and may God be with you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I missed weddings, hangouts, and basically everything that makes summer summer, but alhumdullillah (thank God), it all paid off.

I have missed so many great parties in the past 2 months that I think I'm going to hell for that!

Congrats man, you did well!

Alhamdulilah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE YOU DID IT MASHALLAH!!!!!!!!! InshAllah we will all be future students together. keep us in your duaa akhi!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
The exam was pretty difficult, minus Gchem. This past year in school, I got C's in both Ochems, so I worked my butt off to get a 21. Bio was very difficult! It seemed as if everything I studied wasn't on the exam. PAT was pretty hard too, I averaged 19's with CDP and 21 with Kaplan. Im pretty good at reading, but ALL 3 of my passages had 15 paragraphs! I'm not sure if thats normal, but I was able to finish in time.

...and QR, I was never good at math, I was just hoping to get a 17 or above. I was bombarded with trig questions, so make sure you know SOHCAHTOA!

Alhamdulilah bro be happy bro, you did great mashAllah!!! and yea man the exam is super annoying now. if i knew that i woulda actually studied madd hard during my spring semester and took it early :) Alhamdulilah for everything though, God does whats best for us always!

First off, I would like to thank God for granting me success, without him, I would surely be lost. Secondly, I wanna thank all the peeps here on SDN, you guys are all awesome and I wish success for every single one of you!

So the break down,

I started studying May 16th, the day after my finals ended. I took the Kaplan course to give me some sort of structure to my studying. Initially I was like wow Kaplan is awesome, then I was introduced to SDN and realized that Kaplan is not that best thing out there, especially their PAT!

SO during the first month in which I took the kaplan class, I studied 6 days a week, 3-5 hours a day. Then when the course ended, I started studying 8-11 hours a day 7 days a week. That was torture, but I knew it had to be done. I missed weddings, hangouts, and basically everything that makes summer summer, but alhumdullillah (thank God), it all paid off.

Disclaimer: These scores are not as good as the the 25's and 30's people have posted, but I'm happy :D!

Scores:
PAT: 18 (55.3%)
QR: 17 (76.6%) :thumbdown:
RC: 20 (78.5%)
Bio: 20 (91.8%)
Gchem: 23 (97.3%)
Ochem: 21 (89.7%
TS: 21 (96.2%) :D
AA: 20 (93.4%)

Materials used:
Kaplan Course
DAT Destroyer
MATH Destroyer
CDP
Chad's Videos
DATqvault (3 free tests)

To give hope to anyone struggling through their studying, I did not receive these grades in any practice test I took. All my scores for the Kaplan practice tests sucked and made me super nervous.

Practice Test:
Bio/Gchem/Ochem/RC/QR/TS/PAT/AA
Final: 17/17/19/20/16/18/20/18
Test 1: 17/19/17/22/19/18/21/19
Test 2: 17/18/14/19/16/16/20/17

SO as you can tell, I would get owned from these practice exams, and I took practice exam 2 last week, and got a 14 in Orgo!!!!!!!!!!! I was like wtf??? But alhumdullillah on the real exam, I pulled a 21. SO everyone keep your head up and if I can do well, then I know anyone can do well.

I have a GPA of a 3.4, its kind of on the low side, but I'm hoping I can get a few interviews God-willing ( I applied to 20 schools). I got tons of EC's and have 75 hours of shadowing a dentist.

Good luck to everyone out there and may God be with you!!

Mabrooooooooooook!

Interesting. Took my test yesterday. My 21 organic was also 89.7, PAT 18 was also 55.3, 20AA was also 93.4

Congratulations and great job!
I (and most others on this board) know the feeling of watching life pass you by while you're studying, but now it's time to relax and celebrate your success!

alhumdullillah

I've been seeing this word so often on this forum from our Muslim members, so I've gotta ask...how exactly do you pronounce it?

Congratulations and great job!
I (and most others on this board) know the feeling of watching life pass you by while you're studying, but now it's time to relax and celebrate your success!

I've been seeing this word so often on this forum from our Muslim members, so I've gotta ask...how exactly do you pronounce it?

Al-ham-du-lil-lah according to yahoo answers :D

Masha Allah!! Mabrook!! Great scores bro.....Insha Allah you get into all the schools you apply too!! I'll Make Du'a for you!

Where are you applying by the way?

Im from Mass, so I'm applying to BU, Tufts, NYU, USC, UMKC, Oklahomo, SUNY Buffalo, and more places, can't remember them all. Insha'Allah I'll get a few interviews!