All About Our Pets(Pics, Advice, Etc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am going to foster her. Someone "adopted" her so we can spay her and then I'll take over from there. Not a great pic but here she is. It'll let me test out this cat thing. Might need a name for her.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• received_2430392356974258.jpeg
    received_2430392356974258.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Oh but as for a picture of the hernia...its not the best but I wanted to get the skeleton in there ...not that you can tell it's in her hernia

Attachments

• 20181005_175409.jpg
    20181005_175409.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 77
Oh but as for a picture of the hernia...its not the best but I wanted to get the skeleton in there ...not that you can tell it's in her hernia
Yikes..looks like a hot mess.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to foster her. Someone "adopted" her so we can spay her and then I'll take over from there. Not a great pic but here she is. It'll let me test out this cat thing. Might need a name for her.
She’s so cute!

Ivy got her CGC today. I've been putting it off for ages, thinking she would surely flunk the "don't jump on the evaluator" part, but she was a rockstar. This is her 4th AKC title...these things are kind of fun!

Attachments

• 43243434_10103467646290941_8575276147791626240_n.jpg
    43243434_10103467646290941_8575276147791626240_n.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: 9 users
She's getting all settled in. Open to name suggestions! So far she's hissed at the dog but my plan is keep him away from her for at least a good week until she feels more comfortable. Dog is dumb and has not even noticed.

Attachments

• 20181007_182022.jpg
    20181007_182022.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 20181007_182122.jpg
    20181007_182122.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
She's getting all settled in. Open to name suggestions! So far she's hissed at the dog but my plan is keep him away from her for at least a good week until she feels more comfortable. Dog is dumb anand has not even noticed.
Buttercup ;)
Penelope
Emelia
Pansy

I think cause it’s October and she’s orange and she’s your first cat, you need to name her Pumpkin. Everyone’s first cat needs a cliche name :p

Reactions: 4 users
Gwen. Short for inguinal hernia.

Hahaha. I was trying to think of something related to her injuries, so that could work!

So far some of the other front runners are Allagash (one of my favorite brewing companies) and then sticking with beer, Mosaic (one of the hops in one of my favorite beers). I haven't otherwise settled on anything.

I've also had multiple suggestions for Pumpkin.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ivy got her CGC today. I've been putting it off for ages, thinking she would surely flunk the "don't jump on the evaluator" part, but she was a rockstar. This is her 4th AKC title...these things are kind of fun!
OMG IS SHE A FLUFFY PEMBROKE??

Nope, she has legs! And way more floof than even the floofiest corgi. Icelandic Sheepdog.
SO COOL. I love seeing the rarer breeds. In that picture she was laying down and looked short lol

Hahaha. I was trying to think of something related to her injuries, so that could work!

So far some of the other front runners are Allagash (one of my favorite brewing companies) and then sticking with beer, Mosaic (one of the hops in one of my favorite beers). I haven't otherwise settled on anything.

I've also had multiple suggestions for Pumpkin.

Someone just suggested Pocket in memory of "prolapsed kitten." I kind of like it.
Pocket is super cute, but I’m also like allagash. I was thinking Crispin, like the cider.

If I were looking for teeny little hats, do you know does anything know where I would find one??
I'd say Etsy, but if this is for a hamster halloween costume, it might be too late to get something handmade and shipped in time.

Pocket is super cute, but I’m also like allagash. I was thinking Crispin, like the cider.

Ohhh, Crispin is good too. Ahh, too many options.

On an unrelated note, I do hope she can get over my dog, as I'm kind of falling in love with her. She purrs and makes muffins. May be a bit food aggressive but we'll see how that pans out.

On an unrelated note, I do hope she can get over my dog, as I'm kind of falling in love with her. She purrs and makes muffins. May be a bit food aggressive but we'll see how that pans out.
she needs a marsupial name. Roo?

I met a cat named Poutine today... kinda of an awesome name as well!

Attachments

• 6534C8F8-FA9E-4BF7-B683-3B610539C0A0.jpeg
    6534C8F8-FA9E-4BF7-B683-3B610539C0A0.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 73
HI HELLO YES I WILL ALWAYS ACCEPT CORGI PICTURES
WHAT IS HIS/HER NAME

My guy could potentially be a fluffy cardigan or just a corgi mix of some sorts. He's definitely not what his Wisdom Panel suggested (sharpei, keeshond and weim as his top three. dobie, newfie, mexican hairless, sheltie and wired haired doxie at smaller amounts).

Attachments

• Geordie 09.jpg
    Geordie 09.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN0529.JPG
    DSCN0529.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 65
My guy could potentially be a fluffy cardigan or just a corgi mix of some sorts. He's definitely not what his Wisdom Panel suggested (sharpei, keeshond and weim as his top three. dobie, newfie, mexican hairless, sheltie and wired haired doxie at smaller amounts).
Omggggg I love him
And what are you talking about he’s definitely Mexican hairless

Hi! Adenine (Addy) came home with me today! I love her so so much. She’s incredibly food motivated and knows sit, shake, and kennel!

E3F7CC1D-1A15-4E4F-A5C7-8FFABCA5F17D.jpeg

Reactions: 13 users