All from Govt Dental College, Ahmedabad, India, write in here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkot

mkot
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi folks, i am starting this thread so that all from GDCH, A'bad can get together and talk. so plz write in
thanks
mkot

Members don't see this ad.

mkot said:
hi folks, i am starting this thread so that all from GDCH, A'bad can get together and talk. so plz write in
thanks
mkot

Hi mkot. this is a good effort to communicate with GDCH, A'bad students.carry on.

drpatell said:
Hi mkot. this is a good effort to communicate with GDCH, A'bad students.carry on.

hi patel, i would really like to know ur name, and where in the usa r u.
i m passed 4th BDS in 2004.
hope to listen more from gdcha people
mkot

Members don't see this ad :)
hey folks, 52 viewings and no new posts, thats bad. i urge gdcha people to join this thread
thanks
mkot

Hi to all
It is indeed a good effort mkot.
I am from GDCH A'bad graduated in 2002 and I will keep in touch with this thread
bye from now

ashswati said:
Hi to all
I am from GDCH A'bad graduated in 2002 and I will keep in touch with this thread
bye from now

Hey buddies...

count me too... I had cleared finals in 2004.
good effort mkot... :thumbup:

Hi to all
bye from now

i m also in your list. graduated in 2002. i think we should share our thoughts here.

hi ,
great thread to start friends....but this needs a good input from our senior collegues ...so GDCH collegus come out n join forum.... by the way i graduated in 2005..

nish

i am also GDCH graduate..passed in 2002..this is great thread to help eachother..keep it up everyone...all the best..:thumbup:

hey guys,
there must be lot of senior students out here already in advance standing programs ???? can u please write in here mentioning ur program so ur collegues can get some advice from u.....it will benefit every one...
thanx

Hi all!

I'm from GDCH too. I graduated in 2004 (cleared 4th year final in 2003)

Good luck 2 u all! :luck:

I think there are more out there from GDCH, Ah'd than this. I myself know more than these. Well I graduated in 2001 and right now in school as an advanced standing student in my last year. Feel free to throw some questions, if have any.
Good Luck

Hi Guys,
I'm from GDCH-A'bad too. I cleared my final BDS in 1998. Right now in final year of advanced standing at BU. I know in's and out's of admission process. Feel free to ask for any help.....

Members don't see this ad :)
hey everyone,
i need some real good advice .... i am preparing for part 2 and have 1 1/2 month preparation time with me .... so could anyone advice me for the best strategy possible so as to get 80 +?.... is it possible to get it in this time :confused: ?..... any one out here who has done it can u please help
me further..... u can write here or on [email protected] .....

thanx a ton

ni****h

??????
%%%&&&&&@&&&@&&&@4532&&&
adg
@&&%%&&&&%%=======+----*
&&&&%%%==---+%%=+*/((-=&@&%==%%+-"'?

Last edited:
I think there are more out there from GDCH, Ah'd than this. I myself know more than these. Well I graduated in 2001 and right now in school as an advanced standing student in my last year. Feel free to throw some questions, if have any.
Good Luck

hi smi,
which school are you in?? my part 1 score is 85 shd i take a chance to apply school or go again for part 1?? right now i am thinking to go for part 2...pls advice me..thanks

Hi Guys,
I'm from GDCH-A'bad too. I cleared my final BDS in 1998. Right now in final year of advanced standing at BU. I know in's and out's of admission process. Feel free to ask for any help.....

hi.
pl advise what is the eligibility for an advanced standing progame at BU???
IS NBDE compulsory???to apply for adv standing???
what are the fees like???I HAVE done my BDS in 1991,and have teaching and clinical experience for the last 15yrs...
where do i begin ??have an immigration visa??
PLEASSSSEE help..

Hi,
NBDE part 1 is the portal of entry for BU. If you score above 90 percentile and have good to moderate communication-interview skills, you'll be in. Visa is not big issue. Toefl, part 1 NBDE, ECE evaluation, SOP, recommendation letters are requirements. But you can see on website what they want. Should you have any additional question, you can pm me.

hi guys
me too from GDCH, Ahmedabad...passed final BDS in 2001. its a real gud thread to be started for all of us to get connected..
btw my part 1 score is 85 and am really worried if I stand a chance in any university....plz dear colleagues, i need ur inputs..shud I jst retake it or wait for a miracle to happen..

hi friends, let use our real names on this thread, coz that might help us recognioze each other, i m maulik

Folks
We really need to prepare a list of all of our names ane email ID and contact number if possible
It would be great way to keep in touch and share information

Hi,
To use our own names and make a list of our email ids are good ideas. My name is Monil and I passed 4th year in 1998.

hi dear,
That is great idea to be in contact with each other via this thread and that is really appreciating work who had started this thread.
Myself i m Yasin.. I had cleared BDS from GDCH in 2005. Now I m in toronto and preparing for eligibility exam of canada and also for the NBDE exams of US....
Is there anyone of GDCH student here in toronto preparing for exams?????
Can contact me on my email id : [email protected]

hey maulik..gud work..:)
newys vent changed my username!!
passed 4th BDS in 03

passed 4th BDS in 03

passed 4th BDS in 03

hello guys,
I am from GDCH too.I am graduated this yr 2006,completed my part1 and right now waiting for an interview call and also preparing for part 2.This is a
nice affort to get all GDCH students together.
regards.

Hi fellow GDCHers,

I finished my 4th yr BDS in 2001 and internship in 2002. I graduated from an advanced standing program in 2006. Feel free to ask for any help u may need in applying for Advanced standing and/or residency/specialty programs. And good luck with the process!

hey ,little fairy
heartist congratulations on graduating :) !!!!! a new bright clinical life begins now......and thanx for coming on to the site to help ur fellow companions...... would u please tell us which college did u graduate from???...... i wish u all the best for ur future endeveour..... good luck

Thanks! UCLA. I am pursuing a post-grad residency program right now.

I am also from GDCH, ahbd.
Internship completed-2004.