All I want for my vet Christmas is......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fill in your desire..

All I want for a vet med Christmas ( or Chanukah, or Kwanzaa, or winter solstice, or for any other winter time. Celebration) is _________________.

Members don't see this ad.

A white envelope to come in the mail that starts with "congratulations"... Pleaseeeeeeeee santa

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
New scrubs!!! I want all of the colors.

Highlighters. The specific ones I like. Also, I would love to have Ettinger's Internal Medicine books

Members don't see this ad :)
All I want for Christmas is......youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Reactions: 3 users
To not make a fool of myself during my interview, so that, maybe, I'll have a better chance at acceptance. Also, a high-quality orthopedic bed for my aging Dobe.

Merry Christmas, all! :)

A big fat check to pay my student loans. Or a very lucrative lottery ticket. I'm not picky.

Reactions: 2 users
I actually did get the stethoscope I wanted.

As for unrealistic wishes: a social life, maybe? :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
What I really want I can't be given....

So, I will go for I want to have passed my classes from last semester; we don't get grades back until the end of January.

a phone call from Cornell on January 2.

And a pony.

(In either order)

Reactions: 1 users
my dream job
and a rich husband that will pay off all my loans and hire a housekeeper for my house- without requiring me to cohabitate with him :p

Reactions: 1 users
A big fat check to pay my student loans. Or a very lucrative lottery ticket. I'm not picky.
This is my wish too. I just want to win the lottery so I can avoid student loans lol.

while i'd prefer the megamillions, i'd settle for a full student loan pay off so that maybe when i graduate i can just be poor instead of unreasonably poor.

i also need to get some supplies for 4th year rotations and a bunch more pairs of ciel blue scrubs...
anyone have suggestions on purchasing a lens for indirect ophthalmoscopy?

A corgi. I'm obsessed. And also for my cat to like small dogs.

Reactions: 1 user
Free Starbucks coffee for the rest of my life, please. ^_^

Reactions: 5 users
...a family that doesn't argue over every stupid little thing, to not feel as uncomfortably full as I do right now, and to find a large duffle bag filled to capacity with unmarked twenties and fifties. Oh, and an acceptance.

More apple cider spiked with rum!!!

Only if I weren't a reclusive hater of all sharing and forced permanent interaction.

I am kinda like you. I had a roommate who was like us. It was fabulous! We both stayed in our areas for the most part and we liked watching the same things so occasionally got together in the living room. Then he moved for a job. :( I kind of want another roommate to share the bills, but I've had some terrible roommates in the past that have ruined it for me and I don't want to take the risk. Would be nice to have an extra $300 a month, though.