professor chaos

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2004
Status (Visible)
I have been trying since 10:30...can this really be possible? please Copa, or someone in the know tell me that there are system-wide technical problems or that some more sites/seats are going to be availiable later for the june and july tests. I know this is a new format, but I cannot believe that AAMC could be THAT unprepared to meet the demand for the test and take our $200!!
thanks

professor chaos

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2004
Status (Visible)
ok, i talked someone at AAMC and they said that the system IS having problems, and is not currently processing payments. This is the complete opposite of the lady that i spoke to earlier, who said that everything was fine and that i was just SOL, so that is encouraging.

anyways, she said that she doesn't know when the system will be back up, but that very few people have actually been able to register today. she said to keep trying, but not to worry, as there are plenty more seats available, and that it should take days or weeks for most seats to fill. so don't waste your time frantically clicking away for hours as I have been - just checking every few hours today or tomorrow should be fine to get a good seat.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.