all MCAT sites in florida filled in < 2 hours!??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

professor chaos

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been trying since 10:30...can this really be possible? please Copa, or someone in the know tell me that there are system-wide technical problems or that some more sites/seats are going to be availiable later for the june and july tests. I know this is a new format, but I cannot believe that AAMC could be THAT unprepared to meet the demand for the test and take our $200!!
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

ok, i talked someone at AAMC and they said that the system IS having problems, and is not currently processing payments. This is the complete opposite of the lady that i spoke to earlier, who said that everything was fine and that i was just SOL, so that is encouraging.

anyways, she said that she doesn't know when the system will be back up, but that very few people have actually been able to register today. she said to keep trying, but not to worry, as there are plenty more seats available, and that it should take days or weeks for most seats to fill. so don't waste your time frantically clicking away for hours as I have been - just checking every few hours today or tomorrow should be fine to get a good seat.