all nighter for analytical chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexadental

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who thinks this would be a good idea? With an ochem test I had this morning, a microbiology test on wednesday, and an organic lab test tonight, I'm planning to pull an all nighter for this analytical exam + analytical lab report due bright and early @ 8:30 am. This class totally sucks...
Atleast my organic exam went well.

Members don't see this ad.

dexadental said:
Who thinks this would be a good idea? With an ochem test I had this morning, a microbiology test on wednesday, and an organic lab test tonight, I'm planning to pull an all nighter for this analytical exam + analytical lab report due bright and early @ 8:30 am. This class totally sucks...

I have pulled many all nighters in my early years (freshman/sophomore) but since junior year I have never had to pull an all nighter, and my schedule has been much tougher compared to my first 2 years. It really comes down to time management. But, if you don't know the material then getting a good night sleep won't help you! I would rather pull an all nighter and cram than go into a test feeling like I know nothing. Good luck!

dexadental said:

Good luck and drink lot's of coffee!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys! Ill keep you updated on mynight~!

it's always easier with adderall

last night was a solid 2 1/2 hours of sleep ... but it was worth it when the gross exam/practical wasn't too bad