Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

ALL SECONDARIES COMPLETED!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Hopkins2010, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Finally done with all 24 of them (including 15 MD/PhD supplemental applications.

I decided I'm not going to do Tufts, I dont want to pay their application fee and you know what else?? I dont NEED them anymore. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kspillman

kspillman Member
    7+ Year Member

Oh how I envy you! I'm almost done, though. Now you can just sit back and.... wait.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SwimGirl

SwimGirl Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm done too! Only had 14 though (no MD/PhD).... :)

4. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2
    10+ Year Member

I'm done with all of the ones I have!! I have received 10/11 secondaries, still no word from U of Wisconsin, not like I care much anyway.....

So, lets sit and wait now

Mossjoh

5. racergirl

racergirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just finished with all the ones I have too! I only applied to 10 schools, have received 7 secondaries. I was feeling all proud, but you guys/gals make me feel like a lurp. Anyway, I still need to hear from my state school and U of Wisconsin. Only 2 more at most! I applied to Mayo too, but they don't have a secondary...I expect to get a request for money, and a regection letter dated the same day they cash my check!

6. E'01

E'01 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Go Baylor21! :) I have done 17/19. I'm waiting on Howard and Finch to send me their apps.

7. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I'm waiting on howard, finch, and albany.

Anybody heard from these schools? (except albany, I know there excuse.)

I'm also waiting from Stanford and UWash, but I'd be very surprised if I pass their screens.

I've completed about 6 MD and 7 DO secondaries... waiting....

Wish me luck :eek: :cool: