ALL SECONDARIES COMPLETED!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopkins2010

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally done with all 24 of them (including 15 MD/PhD supplemental applications.

I decided I'm not going to do Tufts, I dont want to pay their application fee and you know what else?? I dont NEED them anymore. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Oh how I envy you! I'm almost done, though. Now you can just sit back and.... wait.

I'm done too! Only had 14 though (no MD/PhD).... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm done with all of the ones I have!! I have received 10/11 secondaries, still no word from U of Wisconsin, not like I care much anyway.....

So, lets sit and wait now

Mossjoh

I just finished with all the ones I have too! I only applied to 10 schools, have received 7 secondaries. I was feeling all proud, but you guys/gals make me feel like a lurp. Anyway, I still need to hear from my state school and U of Wisconsin. Only 2 more at most! I applied to Mayo too, but they don't have a secondary...I expect to get a request for money, and a regection letter dated the same day they cash my check!

Go Baylor21! :) I have done 17/19. I'm waiting on Howard and Finch to send me their apps.

I'm waiting on howard, finch, and albany.

Anybody heard from these schools? (except albany, I know there excuse.)

I'm also waiting from Stanford and UWash, but I'd be very surprised if I pass their screens.

I've completed about 6 MD and 7 DO secondaries... waiting....

Wish me luck :eek: :cool: