Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

All students going to KCOM reply here.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Duke, Jan 26, 1999.

1. Duke

Duke Member
    10+ Year Member

I was wondering if any of you out there are headed for KCOM. Since we'll be out in the middle of nowhere, I am trying to get a head start on meeting new friends.
    Duke

2. macey

macey Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi Duke. I'm headed to KCOM this summer, too. My name is Macey. I currently live in Dallas to save money (I'm living with my parents) and am taking a non credit sign language class as well as non credit Spanish. I then plan to leave for Costa Rica in March for two months to take a more intensive Spanish class. What are your plans until school starts? I'm very excited about KCOM. I declined acceptances from four other schools to go here. Anyway, it's nice to meet you.

3. DO DUDE

DO DUDE Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Macey,

Do you have a new e-mail address? I'd like to ask you some questions.

Thanks,

Kevin

4. Hskermdic

Hskermdic Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi everyone. I will be moving to Kirksville somethime this summer. I don't know when yet but I do know that I start paying rent on a place in May but I am not in a real big hurry to move. I am coming from Topeka, Kansas so the move is not too bad and I wll probably go back and forth between Kirksville and home a bit. (It is about 4.5 hrs to drive.)

Carrie

5. njdevil

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Headin' to KCOM myself. I am from NJ, currently getting my masters at William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA). Emails are welcome.

6. macey

macey Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Kevin,
    I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. I am currently receiving email's at my parents email address which is [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you.

Macey

7. doogie

doogie Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi Macey,

I'm am most likely heading off to KCOM later this year. But, my fingers are still crossed for some schools in texas. I'm also in dallas right now. Just working to pay the bills and save some money for the crazy tuition.

Doogie