All students going to KCOM reply here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Duke

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you out there are headed for KCOM. Since we'll be out in the middle of nowhere, I am trying to get a head start on meeting new friends.
Duke

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Duke. I'm headed to KCOM this summer, too. My name is Macey. I currently live in Dallas to save money (I'm living with my parents) and am taking a non credit sign language class as well as non credit Spanish. I then plan to leave for Costa Rica in March for two months to take a more intensive Spanish class. What are your plans until school starts? I'm very excited about KCOM. I declined acceptances from four other schools to go here. Anyway, it's nice to meet you.

Macey,

Do you have a new e-mail address? I'd like to ask you some questions.

Thanks,

Kevin

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. I will be moving to Kirksville somethime this summer. I don't know when yet but I do know that I start paying rent on a place in May but I am not in a real big hurry to move. I am coming from Topeka, Kansas so the move is not too bad and I wll probably go back and forth between Kirksville and home a bit. (It is about 4.5 hrs to drive.)

Carrie

Headin' to KCOM myself. I am from NJ, currently getting my masters at William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA). Emails are welcome.

Kevin,
I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. I am currently receiving email's at my parents email address which is [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Macey

Hi Macey,

I'm am most likely heading off to KCOM later this year. But, my fingers are still crossed for some schools in texas. I'm also in dallas right now. Just working to pay the bills and save some money for the crazy tuition.

Doogie