all the best for nyu class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mekha

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
all the best for nyu class of 2009 ,I hope all the guys will find time to share their experience and come back in to the forums once in a while ,i wish u guys good luck and DID U guys decide who is the class rep ? ;) :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

thanks..mate!we all do appreciate it! :laugh:
mekha said:
all the best for nyu class of 2009 ,I hope all the guys will find time to share their experience and come back in to the forums once in a while ,i wish u guys good luck and DID U guys decide who is the class rep ? ;) :thumbup:

thanks for the wishes...

btw are we supposed to bring a luggage handbag on monday or tuesday? i remember they said that we would get a bunch of instruements on one of those days...anyone remember?

Members don't see this ad :)
Best wishes to NYUCD Class of 2009.

I know you all will be very (understatement) busy this year and next 2 years. But if and when you get some time please give us a feedback (even if that means only couple of sentences). I think future applicants will be benefitted immensly by realistic first-hand feed back from current students. This is especially important as NYUCD takes lots of (?unfounded) bashing. Only regular feedback from current students and past graduates can prove whether NYUCD is as good (?better) or as bad (?worser) as any other US dental schools. It's your alma mater so put it on the fore-front.

And of course I will miss you all at least for one more year. Good luck once again.:thumbup:

All the very best to NYUCD AP class of 2009... :luck: :thumbup: :D
Do come back and let us know of your experiences :D

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN NYU CLASS OF 2009

keep visiting sdn and sharing your experience at nyu and keep all of us updated who are applying for next year.......

all the best to the class of 2009

celestial said:
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN NYU CLASS OF 2009

keep visiting sdn and sharing your experience at nyu and keep all of us updated who are applying for next year.......

To the class of 2009 at NYU ... Wishing you ALL the very best for your course ...

:thumbup: :luck: GOOD LUCK FRIENDS :luck: :thumbup:

Everyone who will join NYU, Best of the best for you!!!! :thumbup: :)

Good Luck guys!!! When the going gets tough, just remember how lucky we all are that we made it to the Advanced Standing Programs this year. So to all people headed to NYU, good luck! For my BU classmates, see you on Monday!

evaluna1847 said:
Everyone who will join NYU, Best of the best for you!!!! :thumbup: :)

Talal said:
Good Luck guys!!! When the going gets tough, just remember how lucky we all are that we made it to the Advanced Standing Programs this year. So to all people headed to NYU, good luck! For my BU classmates, see you on Monday!

Hey T! Good luck to you also.
And you haven't replied to my PM yet.

how was it the first day in school for nyu friends ? :)