Alliant or JFK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pkg1234

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
John F. Kennedy University's APA-accredited internship match rates for the past 10 years have ranged from 8% to 50%, and 65% of their graduates become licensed. :eek:

This is awful.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
John F. Kennedy University's APA-accredited internship match rates for the past 10 years have ranged from 8% to 50%, and 65% of their graduates become licensed. :eek:

This is awful.

Woah, thanks for that info!

This is awful.

Yeah, I just looked at that too. It looks like a lot of their people go CAPIC instead. I don't like their stats, I like the opening page of the university website even less.

"Earn your degree the same way you stream your favorite TV shows"

Yeah, no.

Reactions: 2 users
Woah, thanks for that info!
For future reference, you can find internship match and licensure data, as well as information on length of completion, tuition costs, and sometimes admissions statistics, on programs' websites under the "Student Admissions, Outcomes, and Other Data" tables. It may take some digging, but the tables are required to be posted per APA accreditation guidelines.

:laugh:

For future reference, you can find internship match and licensure data, as well as information on length of completion, tuition costs, and sometimes admissions statistics, on programs' websites under the "Student Admissions, Outcomes, and Other Data" tables. It may take some digging, but the tables are required to be posted per APA accreditation guidelines.

:laugh:

I actually had a hard time finding it myself. The easy button is googling 'institution name Psyd program outcomes data'. Popped right up.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I just looked at that too. It looks like a lot of their people go CAPIC instead. I don't like their stats, I like the opening page of the university website even less.

Yeah, no.
That quote should be printed on the diplomas.