Alliant or Midwestern University Psyd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pkg1234

Reaction score
Are they similar? One better than the other?

Members don't see this ad.

Can you please condense all these into one thread? It’s cluttering things up. Also, it’s easy to find student outcome data online for all of these programs. I recommend looking before asking other people to do your leg work.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you please condense all these into one thread? It’s cluttering things up. Also, it’s easy to find student outcome data online for all of these programs. I recommend looking before asking other people to do your leg work.
Idk how to. I tried deleting my last one but I don't know how to. I'm sorry i'm still kinda new to it.

Also "dont" is an answer to all of these about the same sort of poor performing, bad outcome psyd programs
That's what I was thinking. There really isn't a need to make multiple threads for each program or even one thread in the first place. They're all bad programs that no one should attend, and they probably should lose accreditation entirely.

That's what I was thinking. There really isn't a need to make multiple threads for each program or even one thread in the first place. They're all bad programs that no one should attend, and they probably should lose accreditation entirely.

I'm just asking a question. It's an online forum. Calm down. If you don't want to answer, then don't. But no need to be a jerk.

As others have stated, the programs that you are asking about all have a less than stellar reputation. Looking at outcomes data and EPPP pass rates can help you evaluate programs. These are often the metrics that are used to judge the quality of different programs. This information is freely available online, and most people are essentially Googling these stats for you.

In a previous thread, you stated that you were geographically restricted. If you are starting to look at program options outside of the bay area, then you should really be targeting your search to programs housed in established universities. These are often the programs that have a good reputation. Obviously, you want to look at the objective data such as EPPP pass rates and APA accredited internship match rates. The majority of programs with poor reputations are these "non-traditional" schools.

Reactions: 1 users
Looks like some funding is available, but not for everyone. I thought they used to be one of the programs that funded all students.

In the mid 2000s they did. One of their graduates used to be the Deputy Commissioner of the Department for Behavioral Health, Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities for our state. He spoke highly of the program there.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm just asking a question. It's an online forum. Calm down. If you don't want to answer, then don't. But no need to be a jerk.
Thanks for the insult. I guess I should post this in the tone and civility thread.

Reactions: 1 user