Allina Health/United Family Medicine Residency (St. Paul, MN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovedaisy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I could not find any info on this residency program on SDN. Wanted to see what people think of this program and what the experience has been for others who interviewd here.
I recently read some news about them changing clinic location and their residents "considering to leave this residency program." Anyone knows about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
I could not find any info on this residency program on SDN. Wanted to see what people think of this program and what the experience has been for others who interviewd here.
I recently read some news about them changing clinic location and their residents "considering to leave this residency program." Anyone knows about this?

Some basic googling shows they don't have a single DO in their 3yr roster. That should tell you about all you need to know as a DO applicant.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yeh i noticed lol But i was wondering if that was just a coincidence or they are not DO friendly. If they are not, why did they send me (A DO applicant) interview to begin with?

Members don't see this ad :)
You can be the first DO! And maybe you can email the current residents about it.

Last edited:
Yeh i noticed lol But i was wondering if that was just a coincidence or they are not DO friendly. If they are not, why did they send me (A DO applicant) interview to begin with?
if you look at their past graduates, they do have a few DOs throughout the years.

Reactions: 1 user
Some basic googling shows they don't have a single DO in their 3yr roster. That should tell you about all you need to know as a DO applicant.
Doesn’t mean anything, this is why it’s very hard to narrow down programs by %DO, it could mean they are not DO friendly or it could just be they happen to not match any DO’s that year despite interviewing them. If you like the program OP I would def go to the interview.

Reactions: 1 user