Almost DEC 15, Wheres everyone headed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TNT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since the DEC 15 deadline is only a few weeks away, where is everyone headed?

I'm heading off to COMP because I'm from California and the graduates seem to get good residencies.

Members don't see this ad.

After much indecision and stress...I will be heading to COMP as well...its a little different from NY....I think it will be an awesome experience.
Looking forward to the WEST COAST lifestyle....

COMP '05

E-mail me and we'll chat....

[This message has been edited by yosh (edited 11-19-2000).]

i'm goin to COMP as well! and Yosh i think it'll be a different lifestyle for me and i'm in san diego two hours away! basically i chose COMP because of location (close to home) and the good reputation it has...see you guys there.

Pritbir

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys,

Wow, guess I'll be seeing you all next year at COMP too. YOSH, congrats on COMP, I thought you'd be going elsewhere (UHS) . I know the rest of you guys got in there too like myself. I'm sure UHS is a great school too and would have no regrets going there either, but my mind's set on COMP. Look forward to seeing you all at the retreat before school starts in August. Enjoy the year before we hit the books, I know I am.

I am headed to KCOM. I really liked the school and am excited about attending there next year.

If anyone else out there is headed that way, post a message or e-mail me.

Later all!

COMP as well. I'd better send of my deposit reeal soon, seeing the seats are filling up in here. So, anyone looking for apartments?.... its still about 8 months away but I'll be searching for a place to live near Pomona. Well, thats where I'll be going. Looking forward to meeting my classmates.

anyone know how many open seats still available in COMP as of this date posted?

I'm pretty sure I'll be going to KCOM next fall. My fiancee & I both got in there and are really excited about attending. We were trying to decided between CCOM, AZCOM and OUCOM but I think we've found our school!!
SEE you guys there!!

I will also be attending KCOM. I was accepted at about 7 schools so far. KCOM, CCOM,OUCOM,LECOM, UNECOM, TUCOM, and NOVA. I have to say though I knew KCOM was for me after my interview. The school has so much more to offer than any other school I have interviewed at. So I sent my deposit in last week. If anyone gets an interview there take it you won't regret it.

[This message has been edited by Akron, Ohio (edited 12-01-2000).]

anybody receive any info. in the mail from COMP after returning the deposit and acceptance? i am still waiting to get something in the mail. its been about two weeks.

Originally posted by TNT:
Since the DEC 15 deadline is only a few weeks away, where is everyone headed?

I'm heading off to COMP because I'm from California and the graduates seem to get good residencies.

I was just wondering when you must make a decision on the school you were accepted into?

After much time,I think I can free up my spots at LECOM, WVSOM, Des Moines, UHS, COMP, and NOVA...I am headed to PCOM.
Good Luck everyone

UNECOM for me. Moving there in less than a month. Anyone else?

Congrats Junella,

I see you're from NY. Get ready for California sunshine as well as California smog.