Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Almost new TOEFL iBT books for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by bigtooth, Jun 16, 2008.

1. bigtooth

Pre-Dental
    Hi Guys,
    I am selling TOEFL study material:

-Official Guide to the New TOEFL iBT : It has a CD-ROM which comes with the book. It has very slight underlining... (maybe 10-15 lines throughout the whole book). Otherwise the book is as good as new.
    -Barrons-Essential words for the TOEFL: This book is absolutely brand new...and trust me you can smell it!!!

Its priced at $30 for both the books together(shipping included)
    PM me for details

Best of luck
    Bigtooth

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mann

Pre-Pharmacy
    i would like to buy this study material.. please tell me the price... contact me on // [email protected]