Almost Over With...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HessExpress

Holy Macaroni
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I made the mistake of being a psych major last year, and this year I turned to biology. Only problem is, last year I took advanced courses in psych like brain and behavior, making general biology I and II this year such a bore! I just have to diffuse, because this material is really getting to me now. The other bio I'm in is a requirement in the department, but it's about the environment and all we do is talk about politics of the environment. AGHHH!HHHHHHHH!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

So probably they will be easy A's, right? I think you will have plenty of classes that are really hard and really suck and you might as well try to enjoy the slow boring ones and count them as freebies.
Ya know, always look on the bright side!

I very much like having classes that are easy, so I do not have to worry to much about them, and then having around 2 really hard classes that takes mucho concentration.

Does (mucho = alot)? I didn't listen in any of my high school foriegn language classes.

Originally posted by fullefect1
Does (mucho = alot)? I didn't listen in any of my high school foriegn language classes.

Si. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: