Already immune to chickenpox, so what goes on CV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What should appear on application form?

• Collected Date

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Received Date

• Last Update Date

• Total voters

_vWandererFan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to a position which is in a health care setting, and there is a page in their application package of this specific agency that wants me to list the exact dates of all my vaccinations (just the month won't do; they want the day as well). When I approached my doctor for a chickenpox vaccine, he sent me to a lab to get my blood tested first, to see if I'm already immune. It turns out I am already immune to the Varicella Zoster Virus (chickenpox). So I won't be needing a vaccine. The problem is, on the Lab Report, there are 3 dates, and I don't know which date to write. There's "Collected Date", "Received Date", and "Last Update Date". Which one should I write on my form that I have to fill out?

Also, if I want to create a CV(curriculum vitae)/resume and have a section detailing the vaccines I have, how would I cite the Chickenpox thing, since I technically never got a vaccine for it?

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to a position which is in a health care setting, and there is a page in their application package of this specific agency that wants me to list the exact dates of all my vaccinations (just the month won't do; they want the day as well). When I approached my doctor for a chickenpox vaccine, he sent me to a lab to get my blood tested first, to see if I'm already immune. It turns out I am already immune to the Varicella Zoster Virus (chickenpox). So I won't be needing a vaccine. The problem is, on the Lab Report, there are 3 dates, and I don't know which date to write. There's "Collected Date", "Received Date", and "Last Update Date". Which one should I write on my form that I have to fill out?

Also, if I want to create a CV(curriculum vitae)/resume and have a section detailing the vaccines I have, how would I cite the Chickenpox thing, since I technically never got a vaccine for it?

No need to put that section on a CV - most places will require you to provide lab results regardless

I am applying for a job as a community support worker for a group home for autistics. It doesn't even require a Bachelor's degree. I found the ad for casual and part-time workers on Craigslist. I have looked at the agency's website, and I downloaded their PDF application form, and this form has a page where you have to write in the date you got vaccinated. So what date should I write down for chickenpox?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying for a job as a community support worker for a group home for autistics. It doesn't even require a Bachelor's degree. I found the ad for casual and part-time workers on Craigslist. I have looked at the agency's website, and I downloaded their PDF application form, and this form has a page where you have to write in the date you got vaccinated. So what date should I write down for chickenpox?

If you've had the chicken pox, I would write down approximate date you had it and note that you have titer reports attached proving you don't need a booster.

I don't remember getting chickenpox, nor do my parents remember. Maybe I got them when I was a toddler? I don't know. I had dots on my body when I was 13, but I think it was tinnea versicolor, a fungal infection.

The Collected Date is July 12, 2016. The Received Date is July 13, 2016. The Last Update Date is July 15, 2016.