Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Alt. List @ UConn,Cornell,Loyola,UVM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by 1918, Apr 10, 2000.

1. 1918

1918 Member

I have read with interest the two postings and responses regarding alternate/wait lists. In addition to the advice and info already offered (for which I am thankful), can anyone offer additional info regarding the following schools' wait lists and/or offer new advice? I have been wait listed at UCONN, Cornell, UVM, and Loyola.

Cornell is my top choice. Their list is unranked and applicants are notified from May 1 to August 15.

UCONN indicated I am in the top third, and will advise where exactly I am on the list after May 15.

Loyola will notify regarding specific ranking after May 15.

UVM does rank out-of staters, but does not reveal where one is ranked.

Again, any specifc info regarding these schools' lists and policies, and/or general advice for wait listed applicants not previsouly offered would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. carolyn

carolyn Member

hi, i was wondering when you interviewed at UVM and when did you find out? have they already told you what tier you're in?

i interviewed in february and am waiting to hear from them after april review. i'm out-of-state as well.