Alt. List @ UConn,Cornell,Loyola,UVM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read with interest the two postings and responses regarding alternate/wait lists. In addition to the advice and info already offered (for which I am thankful), can anyone offer additional info regarding the following schools' wait lists and/or offer new advice? I have been wait listed at UCONN, Cornell, UVM, and Loyola.

Cornell is my top choice. Their list is unranked and applicants are notified from May 1 to August 15.

UCONN indicated I am in the top third, and will advise where exactly I am on the list after May 15.

Loyola will notify regarding specific ranking after May 15.

UVM does rank out-of staters, but does not reveal where one is ranked.

Again, any specifc info regarding these schools' lists and policies, and/or general advice for wait listed applicants not previsouly offered would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i was wondering when you interviewed at UVM and when did you find out? have they already told you what tier you're in?

i interviewed in february and am waiting to hear from them after april review. i'm out-of-state as well.