1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Alt. List @ UConn,Cornell,Loyola,UVM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by 1918, Apr 10, 2000.

1. 1918

1918 Member
    10+ Year Member

I have read with interest the two postings and responses regarding alternate/wait lists. In addition to the advice and info already offered (for which I am thankful), can anyone offer additional info regarding the following schools' wait lists and/or offer new advice? I have been wait listed at UCONN, Cornell, UVM, and Loyola.

Cornell is my top choice. Their list is unranked and applicants are notified from May 1 to August 15.

UCONN indicated I am in the top third, and will advise where exactly I am on the list after May 15.

Loyola will notify regarding specific ranking after May 15.

UVM does rank out-of staters, but does not reveal where one is ranked.

Again, any specifc info regarding these schools' lists and policies, and/or general advice for wait listed applicants not previsouly offered would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. carolyn

carolyn Member
    10+ Year Member

hi, i was wondering when you interviewed at UVM and when did you find out? have they already told you what tier you're in?

i interviewed in february and am waiting to hear from them after april review. i'm out-of-state as well.