Alternate List at SLU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bh88

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...I just got put on the alternate list at SLU....and I'm really interested in this school...I was wondering if anyone knew who was the best person to talk to/address LOI's to?? And also how many people they usually take off the waitlist?? Thanks! :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I'm just wondering when you interviewed. I had a regional interview in the San Francisco area on 2/4.

I interviewed early feb too (not regional)

Members don't see this ad :)
I would guess Dean Willmore is the guy to send LOI's to.

I have read that SLU takes a decent number of people off their waitlist, but they don't give out any information about it - the total number of people, where you are on the waitlist, nor how many people they expect to take from the waitlist.

Good luck! I really liked SLU too, hope I get in.

Yeah he's the guy who usually does the lunch.

And yeah your interviewer is probably a better person to address your LOI to actually, since he or she will have a better idea who you are ;). Though if you had a regional interviewer I don't know if that person would be too involved in the admissions process past reporting to the committee about your interview.