Nathad

5+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2010
Status
Academic Administration
After MBBS either from India or abroad, every student try for post graduation in medicine. There are PG entrance in Govt and private institutions. Govt is so competitive that mediocre has no place while private options are so costly that poor people has no reach. Added with international medical graduates have to pass the MCI screening test to get licence to practice in India.
So what is the way out of all these cobweb?
Best answer is to complete MRCP exam. It is respectable internationally ,recognised PG degree and it has influence among employers and patients. Royal colleges are coming to India to take exams and I know Ireland based Royal college is taking exam in Kolkata. Please feel free to ask me questions: [email protected] so that I can guide you. Best luck.

Aug 12, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
After MBBS either from India or abroad, every student try for post graduation in medicine. There are PG entrance in Govt and private institutions. Govt is so competitive that mediocre has no place while private options are so costly that poor people has no reach. Added with international medical graduates have to pass the MCI screening test to get licence to practice in India.
So what is the way out of all these cobweb?
Best answer is to complete MRCP exam. It is respectable internationally ,recognised PG degree and it has influence among employers and patients. Royal colleges are coming to India to take exams and I know Ireland based Royal college is taking exam in Kolkata. Please feel free to ask me questions: [email protected] so that I can guide you. Best luck.
i perfectly agree with you about situation of medical students in india which is worsening day by day.
i have finished dnb surgery recently. i am interested in practising abroad (anywhere out of india and gulf).can u guide me about mrcs as an option for that?are there any Royal colleges taking mrcs entrance in india?