ALTERNATIVE

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by dknykid1980, Jul 21, 2001.

1. dknykid1980

dknykid1980 Senior Member

Ok guys..i know that this might seem soo off the hook, especially for those of you who want to go to IVY League Med schools. However, here's what I'm thinking (and no I'm not writing this to discourage ppl from applying here).

I think we should all apply to the Carribean Schools and go there! I think if we have the best and the brightest going there and boycott the AAMC the AAMC will learn their lesson from their monopoly. And secondly, if everyone does go to the Caribs (which is pretty competitive already), graduating from there will look good! I mean honestly, we all should realize from all these AMCAS problems that politics is the issue! I say we fight back with the same kind of weapons, politics!

hehhe ok well tell me ur opinions ppl.

-pCe

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

hehehe...

that was a real good one....I like ur sense of humor :D....I must say I haven't heard a good joke in a long time :D

4. Dylann FMD

Dylann FMD Senior Member

Wow, some more AAMC/AMCAS angst. I am almost starting to like those guys simply because everyone else has such strong negative vibes towards them. The word "almost", however, is the key.

5. Barton

Barton Senior Member

I think this is a great idea. All applicants more qualified than me should only apply to off-shore med schools. I am willing to be the cutoff man. :D