Program-Specific Info / Q's Alvernia University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AspiringOT16

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to Alvernia University? I'm kind of curious as to when most people start receiving their acceptance letters. I know someone who is currently in the program now, but she was waitlisted and didn't get notified of her acceptance until the beginning of May. Like most programs, it starts at the end of August. For those who don't know this is a part-time program that is 3 1/2 years in length and is meant for those who will be working a part-time job while in the program. They do not send out acceptance letters until after their application deadline, which is February 15th. Their program is much smaller with only 18 students admitted to the entry level master's. They also have a five year program for students who entered as freshman.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I applied to Alvernia and April 1st is the date we will know by, but may be notified before Good luck!!

Has anyone heard anything back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well guys I kind of thought we were going to know something yesterday at the 4 week mark.

Just got my acceptance to Alvernia:shifty: I also was accepted to USciences. Anyone on here in Alverina, or know someone in the program who can tell me more about it?

I just got the email saying I was waitlisted but I'm already attending another school. I wouldn't bee too discouraged if you got waitlisted becuase I know someone who ended up getting accepted early May after being on the waitlist. Remember they only have 18 spots but most people don't prefer a 3 1/2 year long program so there will most likely be some movement in the waitlist once people start hearing back from other schools and drop their spot.

I was accepted to Alvernia today too!