General Admissions & OTCAS Alvernia University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MMS13

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Alvernia University MSOT?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations 2019futureot! Anything you can share with me about the program? I know its part time... Do you know any current students? I'm trying to get a better feel for the program.

Congratulations 2019futureot! Anything you can share with me about the program? I know its part time... Do you know any current students? I'm trying to get a better feel for the program.
Thank you so much. I don't know very much about the program other than that it is part time. I have already decided to attend a full time program this August so will be giving up my seat. Good luck to you.

Thank you so much. I don't know very much about the program other than that it is part time. I have already decided to attend a full time program this August so will be giving up my seat. Good luck to you.
Hi I'm on the waitlist and was wondering if you already gave up your seat ? I'm wondering if I have a chance to get your spot in the program

Hi I'm on the waitlist and was wondering if you already gave up your seat ? I'm wondering if I have a chance to get your spot in the program
I did inform them that I will be attending another program. I hope you get my spot.

Reactions: 1 user
Alvernia is my top choice, what do you think my chances are of being accepted off of the waitlist ?

Alvernia is my top choice, what do you think my chances are of being accepted off of the waitlist ?
I honestly am not too sure, I guess it would depend on what spot you are in on the waitlist. I am also not too sure if everyone is out on the waitlist or if they decline some people?

I honestly am not too sure, I guess it would depend on what spot you are in on the waitlist. I am also not too sure if everyone is out on the waitlist or if they decline some people?
Yeah they aren't able to tell me where I am on the waitlist. I was just wondering if the waitlist usually has some movement to it since it is a 3 and 1/2 year program it might not be everyone's top choice. Also I'm confused by what you are saying in the last sentence ? Thanks for answering me though! I appreciate it

Yeah they aren't able to tell me where I am on the waitlist. I was just wondering if the waitlist usually has some movement to it since it is a 3 and 1/2 year program it might not be everyone's top choice. Also I'm confused by what you are saying in the last sentence ? Thanks for answering me though! I appreciate it
No problem! What I was saying was they sent out acceptance letters and waitlist letters, but did anyone get a no letter? Or did everyone who didn't get in get put on the "waitlist"

No problem! What I was saying was they sent out acceptance letters and waitlist letters, but did anyone get a no letter? Or did everyone who didn't get in get put on the "waitlist"
I would assume they definitely send out denials just like any other program!

Hi! I recently was accepted off of the waitlist for Fall 2017, and will be attending. Anyone else attending ?!:)

Hi! I recently was accepted off of the waitlist for Fall 2017, and will be attending. Anyone else attending ?!:)
Congrats!!!!!!! I'm still on the waitlist, do you mind me asking when you found out ?