always get 17-18 on kaplan practice exam? Am I good enough for the real thing yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I usually get around 17-18 score on every section from Kaplan practice exams. Am I ready for the real thing? About what score on Kaplan exam should I get to indicate that I would score 20+ average on the real thing?

I am asking since I am not sure if kaplan practice exams are harder or easier than the real thing. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Smooth Operater said:
I usually get around 17-18 score on every section from Kaplan practice exams. Am I ready for the real thing? About what score on Kaplan exam should I get to indicate that I would score 20+ average on the real thing?

I am asking since I am not sure if kaplan practice exams are harder or easier than the real thing. :)

I got an 18 on my last in class exam, and 18s on the online exams. I studied everyday for another month after the class and got 19 on the real one.

I thought the tests were a pretty good indication of how you'll do. I thought Kaplan's test were about the same level of difficulty as the real thing.

Study a little more and you'll be ready. Good luck!!