1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

always get 17-18 on kaplan practice exam? Am I good enough for the real thing yet?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Smooth Operater, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Smooth Operater

Smooth Operater don't bug "operatEr"!
    5+ Year Member

I usually get around 17-18 score on every section from Kaplan practice exams. Am I ready for the real thing? About what score on Kaplan exam should I get to indicate that I would score 20+ average on the real thing?

I am asking since I am not sure if kaplan practice exams are harder or easier than the real thing. :)

2. GeauxTigers

GeauxTigers Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I got an 18 on my last in class exam, and 18s on the online exams. I studied everyday for another month after the class and got 19 on the real one.

I thought the tests were a pretty good indication of how you'll do. I thought Kaplan's test were about the same level of difficulty as the real thing.

Study a little more and you'll be ready. Good luck!!