SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Am I beyond paranoid?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by ferrocenec, Feb 1, 2001.

1. ferrocenec

ferrocenec Junior Member

I received my acceptance from my dream med. school. I have two weeks to reply to this letter, but I hand-delievered it! But the issue that's haunting me is: Should they give you some paperwork acknowledging the receipt?
    I only know the steps before an acceptance letter...but nothing beyong that! When will you get some reply after your initial comfirmation letter, and when do you give the deposit?

The acceptance came so fast that I was literally shocked, and sometimes I doubt if they...made a mistake and will retract....

yeah...i know...i'm hopeless....=P

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Hallie

Hallie Member 10+ Year Member

Jan 29, 2001
    You can call to confirm that they received your letter of intent. The schools I have dealt with all sent a letter acknowledging receipt of my letter - but they took a few weeks to do so!

4. Pegasus

Pegasus Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Sep 4, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    CONGRATS...I know how excited you must be!! Now will be time for quite a bit of paper work such as the FASFA form for financial aid as well as other forms that you will SOON be receiving in the mail.

Again...Congrats!!

~Pegasus~

5. Christiangirl

Christiangirl Banned Banned

Dec 25, 2000
    Just curious.... Which school is your dream school?

6. Peregrin

Peregrin Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2000
    MI
    To answer your question:

YES

Cheers!