1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Am I competitive enough for University of Kansas SOM?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Dr.Linus, Oct 6, 2002.

1. My MCAT scores are 9V 10P 8B and Q WS. Does anybody know if I can hope to get into KU SOM? I am already thinking of retaking the MCAT in April.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Green912

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    If you've already submitted AMCAS then I would certainly apply. I'd say your scores are at least at the average so you definetly have a shot.

4. Kirk

Kirk Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Go ahead and apply! You have a very good shot of getting into KU. I know of someone with a similar score who was accepted to KU as well. How are your GPA and EC?s?