chopsuey

miss independent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
good question.... ;)
Visit site
Status (Visible)
can't speak for everyone, but.....this layout is kinda ugly if you ask me! i like my lines and this orange color is bizarre. can we at least have a "new old skool" option??? ;)

About the Ads

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Yes, very crazy.

BTW Fenrezz, do you think the Dolphins will finally beat the Jets on Sunday. I will kill myself if they lose for the ninth straight time. J-E-T-S: Just End The Streak.

Go Dolphins!

Fenrezz

AT Stills Worst Nightmare
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
Ft. Tulsadale
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by SolidGold
Yes, very crazy.

BTW Fenrezz, do you think the Dolphins will finally beat the Jets on Sunday. I will kill myself if they lose for the ninth straight time. J-E-T-S: Just End The Streak.

Go Dolphins!

Well, let me put it this way. If you hear about a sports bar in Tulsa, Oklahoma that got trashed by a rage-induced lunatic, you won't have to bother turning to ESPN to find out who won the game. :D

You're lucky you can watch it, tho. I went to a sports bar last week and they weren't showing the game. I had to listen to it on WQAM through the net. Gotta love the midwest. :rolleyes:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads