Am I Good To Go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kdiddy

Kobe-Jack 24
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys, here are my stats:

AA 20 Bio 19 GC 23 OC 20 RC 20 QR 16
TS 20
PAT 16

My GPA is about 3.93 and I have many extra activites and volunteer work. Do you think that I am good to apply for the 2008 cycle? Any suggestions on what I should do and where I should apply? I am a junior at Loyola New Orleans. I would love to stay here and go to LSU, but I am open to out of state as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah you're good to go. Take another crack at DAT and improve the PAT and QR scores if you want to apply to ivy league schools. :thumbup:

Yeah you're good to go. Take another crack at DAT and improve the PAT and QR scores if you want to apply to ivy league schools. :thumbup:

:rolleyes:

You're good to go. Great scores and great GPA.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you haven't already figured out what to do for LORs now is the time. Your GPA and DAT scores look good.

Everything looks good. I don't remember what the cut-off is, but make sure that your PAT and QR meet the minimum requirements for all schools you plan to apply to. Nevertheless, these two sections are probably the least important parts of the DAT. Gl

Whats up guys, here are my stats:

AA 20 Bio 19 GC 23 OC 20 RC 20 QR 16
TS 20
PAT 16

My GPA is about 3.93 and I have many extra activites and volunteer work. Do you think that I am good to apply for the 2008 cycle? Any suggestions on what I should do and where I should apply? I am a junior at Loyola New Orleans. I would love to stay here and go to LSU, but I am open to out of state as well.

You are golden. Do worry!! Kick your feet up and relax!

Marion

i had a 16 pat applied to 20 schools got into 3, pm if you wanna know