Am I in trouble

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCATHELP

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't filled out one secondary yet...I"ve had them since the summer. Things have just gotten crazy. Do I have a chance? I'm really worried.

Members don't see this ad.

Not to be crass, but why in the world would you not fill them out? there's no chance in getting interviews without turning these in, and interview season is in full swing already.

Not all hope is lost, but you need to get on those pronto. There's still lots of time to get interviews, but I'd write your butt off and send them out like there was no tomorrow.

Best of luck! Don't lose hope, but get moving.

that's definitely not so good...you could still get interviews, but probably not till march or april...

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, not good. I'm sure things have been "crazy", but bear in mind that medical school will probably be crazier. If you haven't found any motivation to work on secondaries that have been sitting on your desk for weeks and weeks, think seriously about whether you really want to go to medical school.

Hersey said:
Yeah, not good. I'm sure things have been "crazy", but bear in mind that medical school will probably be crazier. If you haven't found any motivation to work on secondaries that have been sitting on your desk for weeks and weeks, think seriously about whether you really want to go to medical school.
Maybe money is the problem and not motivation. Keep in that in mind. I've submitted a few secondaries but i'm sitting on a bunch cos i cant afford th secondary fees yet. And the ones that i sent were at the expense of groceries.