Am I late in the cycle? :( I need some input! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jessica Lee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just want to hear opinions from other pre-pharmacy students, since we can all relate :)

I'm applying for the Fall 2014 cycle.
Submitted my PharmCAS on Oct. 25th
Submitted supplementals for UCSD, USC, and U of Michigan the day it was due :/
I still have 7 more applications to go, which I am HOPING to finish earlier this time (not saving it until the day of the deadline :nono:) Specifically, U of Illinois-Chicago, Midwestern CCP, U of Maryland, Ohio State, U of Minnesota, Touro (CA) and Touro (NY).

A lot of the schools I chose are really competitive and have rolling admissions so I feel like I'm digging my own grave? I've been so caught up at work and I'm taking one last prerequisite. Also studied for the PCAT. Applications have been SO hard to do after a long rough day :lame: I know it's no excuse. I can admit I've been terrible at time management these days :thumbdown:

I feel like if my application was super strong, it'd be less of a problem. But my PharmCAS science GPA is 3.18 and overall is 3.47. PCAT composite is 92. Not amazing, but not bad either? Hmm..

What are your thoughts? Thank youuuuu!

Members don't see this ad.

Just want to hear opinions from other pre-pharmacy students, since we can all relate :)

I'm applying for the Fall 2014 cycle.
Submitted my PharmCAS on Oct. 25th
Submitted supplementals for UCSD, USC, and U of Michigan the day it was due :/
I still have 7 more applications to go, which I am HOPING to finish earlier this time (not saving it until the day of the deadline :nono:) Specifically, U of Illinois-Chicago, Midwestern CCP, U of Maryland, Ohio State, U of Minnesota, Touro (CA) and Touro (NY).

A lot of the schools I chose are really competitive and have rolling admissions so I feel like I'm digging my own grave? I've been so caught up at work and I'm taking one last prerequisite. Also studied for the PCAT. Applications have been SO hard to do after a long rough day :lame: I know it's no excuse. I can admit I've been terrible at time management these days :thumbdown:

I feel like if my application was super strong, it'd be less of a problem. But my PharmCAS science GPA is 3.18 and overall is 3.47. PCAT composite is 92. Not amazing, but not bad either? Hmm..

What are your thoughts? Thank youuuuu!
You should be fine in your out of state schools. 92 is pretty good.

Don't worry. Practice your interviews