Am I missing something?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

just_a_cigar

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see a thread for Internship Applications and a thread for Internship Interviews.
Is there not a thread for PhD/PsyD Applications yet? Do y'all not do that here?
Am I going crazy??

Any help is appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

I see a thread for Internship Applications and a thread for Internship Interviews.
Am I going crazy??

Any help is appreciated
You are going crazy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Am I going crazy??

Any help is appreciated
Someone has to be the first to be 'crazy' until the rest of the world catches up.

Reactions: 1 users
Am I going crazy??

Any help is appreciated
We definitely do that! Start one!

See "What are my chances" and "Help Me Decide" pinned at the top. No extra application points for being crazy, sorry.

Am I going crazy??

Any help is appreciated

I think you might be the first to look for it this year!

Wow, very surprised it hasn't been started yet. Thanks for the helpful feedback, and the laughs! I can already tell I'm going to like it here much more than GradCafe...

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't been on gradcafe in like a decade. Is it still generally terrible advice?

Yes, generally terrible! I've used it more to determine when sites start inviting applicants for interviews and when admissions decisions were made last year. There is also a shortage of professionals already working in the field, so it's essentially a bunch of unqualified pre-PhDs trying to give each other advice.

Yes, generally terrible! I've used it more to determine when sites start inviting applicants for interviews and when admissions decisions were made last year. There is also a shortage of professionals already working in the field, so it's essentially a bunch of unqualified pre-PhDs trying to give each other advice.

This board is quite different from that, for sure. I joined back when I was applying to grad school and have been here at every stage of my professional development. Best of luck with the process!