Am I ready? 3 TS scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Demps

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, those are my scores for 3 Topscore exams. am I ready?
I'm kinda disappointed at my bio score, but nothing I can do...
Is topscore RC similar to real thing or easier? - RC is the section I am most concerned about...

PAT / BIO / GC / OC / RC / QR / TS / AA

#1 20 / 18 / 23 / 21 / 21 / 20 / 20 / 21

#2 22 / 19 / 20 / 25 / 19 / 19 / 21 / 20

#3 20 / 16 / 23 / 23 / 20 / 26 / 19 / 22

Any comments is appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should reschedule your exam and study for 3 more months until all your practice exam scores are 30.

....haha in all seriousness, no one will ever be 100% ready for the DAT. If you've been putting in the hardwork, it will all pay off. Practice exams are what they say they are, just practice, so don't get too caught up in those scores.

Hi guys, those are my scores for 3 Topscore exams. am I ready?
I'm kinda disappointed at my bio score, but nothing I can do...
Is topscore RC similar to real thing or easier? - RC is the section I am most concerned about...

PAT / BIO / GC / OC / RC / QR / TS / AA

#1 20 / 18 / 23 / 21 / 21 / 20 / 20 / 21

#2 22 / 19 / 20 / 25 / 19 / 19 / 21 / 20

#3 20 / 16 / 23 / 23 / 20 / 26 / 19 / 22

Any comments is appreciated. Thanks!
Golden, except for bio (if you're aiming for 20+)...... Now, go out and make DAT cry like a little girl.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey demps.

Your topscore scores are very close to the mine. I just took the DAT and got 26TS and 25AA (22 bio 30gchem and 29ochem). Ochem is really simple... just make sure you know the basics.
Gchem was very conceptual so make sure you know the concepts.
Hole punching and keyholes were so much harder! I averaged 24-25 but got a 22.
bio isnt really that random so dont worry too much about that.

I noticed that you answered a lot of the questions I posted on this forum and I just wanted to thank you for that. Good luck!!

hey demps.

Your topscore scores are very close to the mine. I just took the DAT and got 26TS and 25AA (22 bio 30gchem and 29ochem). Ochem is really simple... just make sure you know the basics.
Gchem was very conceptual so make sure you know the concepts.
Hole punching and keyholes were so much harder! I averaged 24-25 but got a 22.
bio isnt really that random so dont worry too much about that.

I noticed that you answered a lot of the questions I posted on this forum and I just wanted to thank you for that. Good luck!!

damn bro you destroyed that DAT good job man!
and thanks for your input!

Demps, I'm unable to go to sleep because today was my big day and I've had too much cortisol in my body it seems.

I scored a 21 and two 20's on topscore and came out of the testing center today with an AA of 24. I think you are in very good shape. But keep going at it, as I'm sure you're going to without me having to tell you. If you have datQvault, that will help you too. I loved it.

You will laugh at how much easier the DAT is compared to these other tests. But its always better to be over prepared. I am pretty confident you will walk away with a 22. I never broke above 20 until the DAT.

I agree with the previous posters comment on the practice tests and the score of the actual DAT.

I had been stressing hard about mine. I took it yesterday.

I had to take bio classes over the summer, genetics, cell bio, field botany and study for the DAT.

I went yesterday just hoping to not embarrass myself.

I got a 21AA and 22PAT.

Key points:
Bio is crazy broad = Barron's and Cliff's AP bio.
GC and OC = Chad's
QR = MAth destroyer
PAT = CDP

I watched chad's once, took notes and memorized them. My OC was a 21 while, and surprisingly, my GC was a 18. I say this simply because I had everything down pat with regard to GC.

Bio I went through about 2 months ago over a long weekend. Then I reloaded the info into short term 3 days before the test. My bio was a 22.

QR I went through 5 of the 10 exams and timed myself. I have never done well in QR and again, surprisingly got an 18. Not the greatest, but good enough.

PAT = I consistently scored around a 22 to 24 on CDP. The real version was in my opinion harder than CDP.

RC = I knew I would do well, but went in with one strategy. Seek and Destroy. I ended up with a 24.

Overall I'm happy and glad that its behind me.

I totally agree with this. YOU have to feel ready but know that you never will. You always need just one more week, right?? Get it done, you'll surprise yourself :)

You will laugh at how much easier the DAT is compared to these other tests. But its always better to be over prepared. I am pretty confident you will walk away with a 22. I never broke above 20 until the DAT.