AM I READY>>>THE BIG DAY IS TOMORROW!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datkooldude

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok...my achiever scores can't seem to get higher than 19 (about 16-19 for all sections) - but my Kaplan and ADA practice scores were higher than 20....and I read the whole Kaplan book, did acethedat practice questions, the KSF review questions, and the ADA test - right now I feel as if I want to get it over with...but still don't know if i'm ready....

Could a recent DAT taker please advise...it is too late to cancel...

Members don't see this ad.

you are ready, go into the test with the knowledge that you're gonna blow it out of the park and you will. take luck! :luck:

i take my DAT tomorrow too!! im EXTREMELY nervous!! i feel like i dont know nethin..but i guess as soon as i see the test.. ill be fine!! also i was wonderin on the DAT does it get harder as u answer a question right or easier as u answer one wrong? or is it just a set test?

Members don't see this ad :)
yo yo
aint no worries
yo r gonna nail that sh**
i bet you can do 22-22-20 like bang :thumbup:

datkooldude said:
Ok...my achiever scores can't seem to get higher than 19 (about 16-19 for all sections) - but my Kaplan and ADA practice scores were higher than 20....and I read the whole Kaplan book, did acethedat practice questions, the KSF review questions, and the ADA test - right now I feel as if I want to get it over with...but still don't know if i'm ready....

Could a recent DAT taker please advise...it is too late to cancel...

murarkaa said:
i take my DAT tomorrow too!! im EXTREMELY nervous!! i feel like i dont know nethin..but i guess as soon as i see the test.. ill be fine!! also i was wonderin on the DAT does it get harder as u answer a question right or easier as u answer one wrong? or is it just a set test?

its a set test so dont worry about it. I felt nervous going in too, but after a couple questions your nerves will calm and you'll think to yourself 'this is it?' the DAT is not a killer test, its conquerable

you guys are all gonna FAIL!!! FAIL I SAY! lol no i'm playing, you'll be fine! as with anything in life, confidence is everything. :thumbup:

i felt really nervous the day before my dats. i didnt think i was ready. but the dats was actually easier than i expected. the dats easier than kaplan, dat achiever, and top score practice tests!

goooooooodluck! n be confident!

OK...I'll calm down...and am lookin' forward to posting some great scores...and am just about to STOP studying...as soon as I remember what ozonolysis of an alkene produces.....

datkooldude said:
OK...I'll calm down...and am lookin' forward to posting some great scores...and am just about to STOP studying...as soon as I remember what ozonolysis of an alkene produces.....

a few differen't things,

ketones, aldehydes and formeldydes

You will be just fine! Just remember to have a solid meal before the test. That would definitely help! My science scores actually went up compared to my pracitce exams. So dont worry. Just go for it... Good Luck! :)

;) i am not sure if i'm getting you right by "solid meal" ...does that mean potatos and eggs or tortillas and salsa?

Banana Berry said:
You will be just fine! Just remember to have a solid meal before the test. That would definitely help! My science scores actually went up compared to my pracitce exams. So dont worry. Just go for it... Good Luck! :)

I had a kid size hamburger from McDonald's and two chicken nuggets before my test. I also had a ginormous banana during the 15 minute break.

i didnt eat the night before cuz i thought id have to go during the test lol