Am I required to fill in the quiz when I'm finished?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supafield

Dream Big
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
MCAT day is july 18th....

expecting it to end around 1-2 p.m. or so....
leaving for Stockholm at 6:05 pm.... from an airport roughly 2 hours away...

I have no intention of rushing any of my breaks during test-taking because the test is the first priority, I would gladly miss the flight... but can I skip the little survey they give at the end to shave a few minutes off? or is it required?

Thanks for any help with the matter...

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it's required since none of the information is tied to your name/score. I think you're good to go once you complete the "void or don't void" question.

Although, it takes literally 60 seconds to fill it out (20 seconds if you don't read the questions).

I don't think it's required since none of the information is tied to your name/score. I think you're good to go once you complete the "void or don't void" question.

Although, it takes literally 60 seconds to fill it out (20 seconds if you don't read the questions).

Thanks... this is my second time writing and during the 1st time it was still paper so they had to hand it out and collect it... so I remembered it taking a little bit of time.