Am i the only one here that thinks med school isnt super hard and i still party?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwantamonkey

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mods please delete, i posted this in the wrong forum. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
so maybe i am writing this too soon, but a lot of people say the first semester is the hardest, after finishing my first semester i honestly think its not that bad. my school doesnt have mandatory attendance so i wake up around 11, do whatever work i need until around 6 or 7 and then the rest of the night, if i am efficient during the day, i can do whatever i want. the days when i have to go to class are very annoying tho, and i end up studying until midnight or so. On the weekends i generally don't study, unless there is a test the following monday. I am doing rather well in my classes, and can't say i am under much stress. I like to stay away from my classmates since they stress me out by constantly talking about school, and hang out with non-medical students. So looking at some of these posts where people complain about how medical school takes away your 20s and such makes me think, am i one of the few people that actually has a normal social life in medical school? College I partied as much as the communication majors, and med school I treat as a full time job. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

this is a pre-allo forum...

my bad..im new on here..can the moderators please move this to allo?

Members don't see this ad :)
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Status
Not open for further replies.