1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

am i the only one

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by realruby2000, Jul 25, 2001.

1. realruby2000

realruby2000 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Am I the only one who hasnt submitted the amcas yet? or are there any more of you out there? If so, are we screwed for being so late??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    My pre-med advisor said he wants all of us at this university to have submitted no later than August 10th. I would think you are fine. But the sooner the better. :cool:

4. serpiente

serpiente Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I am so glad to know that I am not alone! All this talk about people turning in secoondaries is making me really nervous. I'm going to turn it in soon. I hope it's not too much of a setback. This year everything is so screwed up anyway, so I'm not sure if it's going to be a huge setback. I have a friend that turned AMCAS in in Sept of last year and he got into a bunch of schools. His stats were very very good though.

5. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

me too........i read all the posts saying secondaries are being sent out and i am $hitting in my pants......

6. Dylann FMD

Dylann FMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Honestly guys, I really don't think you are at that big of a disadvantage not submitting yet. I think there is a big difference between the premed-ers at this forum and all premed-ers. Of all the people I know, I am the only one who has submitted so far. And secondaries--I have yet to ask anyone to write a letter of rec, so I am not even getting started with those yet! I wouldn't be too worried, particularly not these year. Who knows, the AMCAS stuff might give a selective advantage to procrastinators!