DO Am I too late? Complete around 10/25

AlbinoHawk DO

An Osteopath
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2013
  1. Non-Student
    Hi everyone. I haven't received a single interview yet (no rejections or holds either). I've been complete for review around the date of 10/25 to 11/1 at most schools. My GPA is around a 3.2 w/3.6 sci and a 27 MCAT and I'm from CA. My EC are fair: club/DO shadowing/volunteering/research/etc.

I've applied to: TU-CA, WesternU (both campuses), ATSU-SOMA, TU-NV, PCOM, MUCOM, NYCOM and OSUCOM. Considering finishing secondaries for PNWU, PCOM-GA and TU-NY (Middletown).

Even if I get an interview, will it be an interview for waitlist?

Waggles

7+ Year Member
    May 7, 2010
    1. Medical Student
      You're most definitely not too late. You've been complete for less than a month. If you read through the school specific threads you will see that it can takes months before you hear anything back from schools. You applied a little late but many DO schools interview through March/April so I would try and relax and give it some time before worrying.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.