Am I too late??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ariana85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my MCAT score this week from July (29M, 9PS/9VR/11BS) & have a GPA of 3.62 (which would be much higher if I hadn't gotten 3 C's in my 1st semester of college), and I didn't submit AMCAS until a couple days before the score came in b/c I just didn't have $500 laying around... Stupid me didn't realize that I could have already submitted secondaries before my MCAT results came in, and now I'm afraid my application will be too late for me to have a decent chance. Am I totally screwed?? :(

p.s. I'm working on the secondary essays right now so everything will be ready when I receive the supplementary apps.

Members don't see this ad.

Since you've already submitted, there's no point in worrying about it. Yes, it's somewhat late as your transcripts aren't certified yet (and will take another 3-4 weeks, I think), but you still have a chance. I was certified early in November during my application cycle, but I still got in.