Am I wrong is this very cheap? (U of Arizona)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mana20

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
University of Arizona College of Pharmacy

Out of State Tuition: $11,620
Instate Tuition: $6,725

http://beta.studentdoctor.net/schools.php?mode=1&id=304

Isnt this extremely cheap? I live in california but god that seems like change compared to what I know.

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like that is tuition rate for each semester?

speaking of tuition, what are the cheapest ones? I know the one in Arkansas (my state of residency) is like $8,000 a year, so that is pretty good.

Members don't see this ad :)
I attend a private Pharmacy school, and my tuition is $8,600 a semester. Compared to California Pharmacy schools, that is cheap. State schools usually are cheap, though. Now, if it's $6,725 per year, then that is extremely cheap.

speaking of tuition, what are the cheapest ones? I know the one in Arkansas (my state of residency) is like $8,000 a year, so that is pretty good.

Have you looked into the Nuclear Med program there. It seems like it would be cool.

I wish I was still instate. Left when my dad transferred. Until this year it said they wouldn't take out of staters unless there weren't enough residents to fill slots. This year I noticed they'd take non-residents with a genuine connection to the state. If it's the same next year I'll probably apply.
And yes based on what I've seen it is cheap.