Amazing, funny, heartwarming, scary moments to share with all

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taaki

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The most amazing thing that I will always remember.

Little hmong woman enters ED, holding her 12 week old fetus, not baby, fetus. This woman had been home, went to the bathroom, and spontaneously aborted this tiny little creature. I have seen a zillion pictures of fetus' in the womb, have given birth to two children myself, but never before have I ever quite understood the miracle of it all. This little creature was, for lack of better terms, beautiful. Small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, transparent skin, little black dots for eyes, legs, arms, fingers, toes. You could see the organs developing. I was spellbound. I will forever remember that moment.

Please feel free to share whatever random stories you have. I would love to hear them all.

Members don't see this ad.

Taaki said:
The most amazing thing that I will always remember.

Little hmong woman enters ED, holding her 12 week old fetus, not baby, fetus. This woman had been home, went to the bathroom, and spontaneously aborted this tiny little creature. I have seen a zillion pictures of fetus' in the womb, have given birth to two children myself, but never before have I ever quite understood the miracle of it all. This little creature was, for lack of better terms, beautiful. Small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, transparent skin, little black dots for eyes, legs, arms, fingers, toes. You could see the organs developing. I was spellbound. I will forever remember that moment.

Please feel free to share whatever random stories you have. I would love to hear them all.

I do not wish to disrupt the intention of your thread. However, after about a dozen times of fishing around in blood clot filled toilets in order to retrieve these little things, I do not share your amazement. I do agree that I will forever remember those moments.... :eek:

Nasty.....

a_ditchdoc said:
I do not wish to disrupt the intention of your thread. However, after about a dozen times of fishing around in blood clot filled toilets in order to retrieve these little things, I do not share your amazement. I do agree that I will forever remember those moments.... :eek:

Nasty.....

You are not disrupting the thread, all posts are welcome. I hope you didn't misunderstand me, I did not enjoy the moment, I was simply amazed by it.

Totally off topic so I thought I'd place it here, think I am talking to myself anyway ;) ........................

Pee Wee Herman is back on TV, and 80's fashion is back. Anyone else as scared as I am?? :laugh: