AMCAS 2002: Post Secondary Experiences & Visa Type

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
U

UGBoI

Hello Everyone,

For experiences that I have described in detail in my personal statement, I have simply written "see personal statement" in the post-secondary experiences portion of my application. Did anyone else do this or did you all describe the experience again in 510 or less characters?

Does anyone know what option I should select under "visa type"? I am a Canadian citizen. The only option that makes sense to me is "none". However, in the help section, it says to only select "none" if you don't have citizenship in any country.

Thanks for your help,

Kevyn-

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by UGBoI:
•Hello Everyone,

For experiences that I have described in detail in my personal statement, I have simply written "see personal statement" in the post-secondary experiences portion of my application. Did anyone else do this or did you all describe the experience again in 510 or less characters?

Does anyone know what option I should select under "visa type"? I am a Canadian citizen. The only option that makes sense to me is "none". However, in the help section, it says to only select "none" if you don't have citizenship in any country.

Thanks for your help,

Kevyn-•

Perhaps F-1 student. It seems that it suggests what visa type will you need when you're in med school.