AMCAS 2003 Frequently Asked Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please post any questions from other threads that you had posted about the AMCAS 2003 application and the responses that you had received from those threads (if the responses were definitive). (i.e. if you posted Question 1 in thread X and there were answers A, B, and C, please post Question #1, and A,B,C below it). I think this might be helpful as a 1st stop answer resource for everyone.

2003 AMCAS FAQ: (Enter the questions/responses in a list format).
==================

Members don't see this ad.

2003 AMCAS Frequently Asked Questions:

1. If my pre-med committee requests that I provide them with stamped envelopes, what are the new postage rates for this summer?

EFFECTIVE JUNE 30, 2002:
Overall, First-Class Mail rates will increase an average of 7.9%. The single-piece 1-ounce First-Class Mail rate will increase from $0.34 to $0.37, and the single-piece card rate will increase from $0.21 to $0.23. The additional ounce rate for single-piece First-Class Mail will remain at $0.23. There will be a lower additional ounce rate for Presorted First-Class Mail.

2003 AMCAS Frequently Asked Questions:

1. If my pre-med committee requests that I provide them with stamped envelopes, what are the new postage rates for this summer?

EFFECTIVE JUNE 30, 2002:
Overall, First-Class Mail rates will increase an average of 7.9%. The single-piece 1-ounce First-Class Mail rate will increase from $0.34 to $0.37, and the single-piece card rate will increase from $0.21 to $0.23. The additional ounce rate for single-piece First-Class Mail will remain at $0.23. There will be a lower additional ounce rate for Presorted First-Class Mail.

2. How can I print the AMCAS transcript request form without filling out the entire application?

If you're short on time and would like to print out an AMCAS transcript request form: 1) enter your name/address (bio info) 2) enter schools you've attended. 3) You can now click on the AMCAS transcript request form.