AMCAS Application Withdrawal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneeze Doctor

NSU COM c/o 2020
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've received my MCAT scores and have came to the conclusion that I will be withdrawing my AMCAS applications.

What are the steps towards AMCAS application withdrawal? My application has been processed for quite some time now and all of my schools have received my primary application. I however have not sent any secondaries.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

I've received my MCAT scores and have came to the conclusion that I will be withdrawing my AMCAS applications.

What are the steps towards AMCAS application withdrawal? My application has been processed for quite some time now and all of my schools have received my primary application. I however have not sent any secondaries.

Thank you.

I believe it's on the main page of your AMCAS account when you log in

Hello all,

Thank you.

I believe you can only withdraw before AMCAS has verified your application...if you choose not to apply this year, I believe next year you would be considered a reapplicant. But check with AMCAS first to confirm this. I might be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.